Become a Dining Out For Life Ambassador!
Ambassadors represent Foothill AIDS Project in our partner restaurants. Ambassadors are vital to the success of Dining Out For Life and to spreading the word about FAP’s work with people living with HIV and AIDS.
Being a volunteer ambassador is easy! Here’s how you help:
- Promote your restaurant by inviting your friends and family to eat there, posting on social media, and spreading the word to everyone you know.
- Attend a brief training where we’ll answer all your questions.
- Greet guests at your assigned restaurant, share information about Foothill AIDS Project and help them enter the prize drawing.
- Raise money online before and after the event by creating a fundraising page, and by collecting donation envelopes at your restaurant.
- Make a difference in the lives of your friends and neighbors throughout southern California living with HIV and AIDS!
That’s it! It’s that simple! You can volunteer alone or with a friend. Register using the form below to be a part of Dining Out For Life!